- This is a direct acting type pressure adjustment valve and depending on the internal or external pilot pressure and drain combinations can be used as sequence, counterbalance, relief, or unload valves.
- As sequence or counterbalance valve, reverse flow from secondary side to primary side is enabled with an integrated check valve.
- As sequence valve, valve is used to control multiple actuators which operate in succession. When pressure in primary side A exceeds setting pressure, pressurized flow is delivered to secondary side B.
- As counterbalance valve, valve generates pressure in the actuator return side to prevent runaway loads caused by gravity, etc. Pressurized oil is not released until primary side A pressure exceeds the setting pressure.
- As relief valve, in addition to functioning as a safety valve to prevent excessive pressure in the circuit, it acts to maintain fixed maximum circuit pressure. Pressurized oil is released to tank when pressure in primary side A exceeds the setting pressure.
- As unload valve, pressurized oil is released to tank when external pilot pressure exceeds the pressure setting to unload the circuit.
Click to enlarge imageDownload Catalog