The TSM-1 Velocity Type Strong-Motion Seismometer incorporates three built-in seismic sensors including two for horizontal direction and one for vertical direction. The TSM-1's wide frequency and dynamic range capability can handle the full spectrum of seismic disturbances, from microtremors to large earthquakes. The Seismometer's highly sensitive, all-purpose enclosed triaxial design provides superior mobility, wich makes it easy to set up at temporary observation stations.
- Strong earthquake and aftershock observation
- Earthquake measurement, monitoring, alarm warnings
- Monitoring of structural sway caused by long-period ground motion
- Volcano observation
- Triaxial design simplifies installation
- Force balance torquer arrangement requires no on-site adjustment.
- Capability to cope with long-period, large amplitude motion with room to spare.
- High output voltage simplifies data logging and signal processing.
- Simple construction, high reliability.