TG-8100/8600 is designed based on our previous TG model which has been installed onapproximately 27,000 ships, keeping its high reliability, enhanced follow-up performanceand interfacing features for equipment. The TG-8000 Series is designed for standard IMOship application whereas the TG-8600 is designed for High-Speed Craft application.
- Suitable for speeds of up to 70knots (TG-8600)
- Fast follow-up rate (maximum 75°/s)
- Fast serial data output (IEC61162-2)
- Interfaces with external heading sensor.
- Minimal system components for dual gyro system for space saving & installation cost.
- Startup-timer function
- Alert transfer feature BAMS（Bridge Alert Management System）is equipped as standard.
|TG-8100：||IMO regulated vessels|
|IMO A424 (XI) ISO 8728|
|TG-8600：||High Speed Craft|
|IMO A821 (19) ISO 16328 HSC|
The TOKYO KEIKI method is typified in this series which has been a worldwide best seller and is a mainstay in small and medium size vessels.
Model ES-110, the newest in the ES series, is a compact and popular gyrocompass. It is especially designed for medium and small vessel's uses, by TOKYOKEIKI's latest mechatronics technology, ES-110 gyrocompass can also be used as a direction sensor for a lot of navigational equipment.