The TG-8000 Gyrocompass features longer life and a diverse range of output signals, both the results of TOKYO KEIKI's extensive experience in design and manufacturing. The TG-8000, in space-saving compact form, consists of two units, a master compass and control unit.
- Longer life
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with NMEA 0183 signal
- Down sized
- High accuracy
- Conforms to IMO performance standards
- Compatible with IBS(Integrated Bridge System)
The TOKYO KEIKI method is typified in this series which has been a worldwide best seller and is a mainstay in small and medium size vessels.
Model ES-110, the newest in the ES series, is a compact and popular gyrocompass. It is especially designed for medium and small vessel's uses, by TOKYOKEIKI's latest mechatronics technology, ES-110 gyrocompass can also be used as a direction sensor for a lot of navigational equipment.
This series is a compact version of the ES Series, and is chiefly used in small vessels. Thanks to TOKYO KEIKI's state-of-the-art technology, gyrocompass instrumentation for heading reference is now available at reasonable cost to operators of small commercial vessels and fishing boats. The advantages of gyroscope technology offered by the specially designed GM-20/21 eliminates the inconveniences associated with conventional magnetic compasses.
- Compact Design The GM-20/21 measures only 228 x 321 x 377mm, so it can be easily installed on fishing boats and other small commercial vessels.
- Low Power Consumption Power consumption is only 50 VA (for master compass)
- Ease of Operation
- Direct Reading and Synchro Output Direct reading simplifies use considerably, and synchro output offers means for low-cost autopilot steering.
- Three Repeater Compass Circuits
- Automatic Preset Startup
- A 24-hour timer permits automatic startup.