- 1. Outline
- 1) Transit times of ultrasonic pulses transmitted in a liquid vary with the flow velocity of the liquid and ultrasonic flowmeters utilize this characteristic to measure flow.
- 2) Regardless of whether the liquid is electrically conductive or non-conductive, ultrasonic flowmeters can measure various types of liquids such as potable water, river water, industrial water, agricultural water, wastewater, seawater, and pure water.
- 3) Transducers are clamped on to the outside of the pipe so it is not necessary to cut pipes or stop flow for installation and there is no pressure loss.
- 4) Flow measurements are possible over a wide range, -30m/s to +30m/s.
- 5) Economical measurements of flow from 25mm to 600mm can be obtained.
- 6) Easy Operation through PC configuration software. Through graphical user interface, it is very simple and useful for everyone to input all data.
Download Catalog Product Data Sheet