The TMG-32F precision fiber optic gyrocompass incorporates state-of-the-artinertial navigation device technology. The TMG-32F gyrocompass system displays and outputs azimuth (absolute true north heading) and pitch and rollangles in real-time. The TMG-32F system's solid-state design has no moving parts and as such is strong against vibration and is easy to install. Compact and light weight, the TMG-32F gyrocompass navigation system is suitable for installation in small diameter TBMs and provides improved accuracy in long drive and curved drive tunneling.
- Azimuth accuracy: ±0.05° SEC latitude
- Real-time measurement while tunnel excavation is underway.
- Easy to transport and install.
- Strong against vibration and shock.
- Waterproof (comply with IP 67)
- Capable of steep slope (vertical 15°) operation
- Options:Water level sensing system, Pipe jacking navigation system.
TL-300 provides clear and easy movement for both Shield machine and Pipe Jacking machine.Cities have recently introduced more underground tunnel as a way to ease aboveground congestion. This has led to increased demand for sophisticated technology in the field of tunnel excavation. When connected to TMG Series Attitude Sensing System, TL-300 Level Sensing System continuously measure changes in the level of Shield and Pipe Jacking machine during excavation. This combination assures accurate control, which is so vital to tunneling, especially along fragile natural slopes.
- Easy Hose Coupling for Pipe Jacking:Connection and disconnection of hose can be easily done by the quick coupling connector ,which is connected with both ends
- of the hose.
- Small and Light weight:Designed compact for use of small diameter.
- Warning function by Monitor unit:Various errors such as Level and communication error are clearly displayed on the monitor.
- Offset center function of Roll and Pitching angle:The deviation caused by rolling and pitching of the machine will be automatically amended.
- Wide range:300B;Max Level 6,250mm, 300BH;Max Level 25,300mm
Optimum control of machine position for curved pipe Jacking: The north seeking gyrocompass is an absolute directional sensor that detects direction from the North Pole. This sensor has been used with extremely satisfactory results in curved pipe jacking systems. Real time machine coordination and position can be determined by absolute direction and distance data. This systems allows drastic reduction in survey work. The position of the machine can be derived from calculation of excavation distance and calculation of attitude angle(azimuth and pitch). Suppose you excavate a short distance, △L from a known point, I1, in direction θ1, I2 can be obtained by calculation. Similary, I3, I4, ......In can be obtained.
- Absolute direction:Gyrocompass detects absolute direction. Servo type acceleration meter measures pitch and roll.
- Real time machine position:Machine position is determined in real time and maintained in accurate alignment by the gyrocompass and distance meter.
- The increase in efficiency of the work: Reduction in amount of surveying which improves work efficiency.
- Graphical survey image: Input of survey results executes transverse caliculation and deviations relative to desgn tunnel alignment will be displayed.
- Easy-handling and user-friendly software: Graphic user interface navigate operator clearly.
- Data saving: Various related values saved in database every