The new TA-25J Series servo accelerometer offers improved reduction in self-noise compared to the current model. With a redesighed electrical circuit and enhancements in performance, this cost-effective servo accelerometer is ideal for seismic observation and vibration measurement. The TA-25J servo accelerometer maintains the compact & light weight configuration and excellent wide measurement frequency range resolution and high accuracy associated with the TA-25 Series.
- Seismic observation
- Vibration and micro vibration measurement
- Vibration isolation
- Frictionless flexure hinge insures stability with no mechanical wear.
- Good linearity and resolution.
- Easy signal processing with high output voltage.
- Simple, robust, and reliable construction.